Raging's Officer School Application

RagingCarrot

Should I Become A Trial Senior Guard?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes
    • No

Trial Senior Guard Application Format

Name and Rank: Royal Guard VI Raging

Are you in Shadow Guard?: No

How active can you be?: I can be on everyday

Length in Royal Guard: A Month and a half

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?: I want to become a trial senior guard because I love the battalion and everyone in it. I want to help people to the best of my abilities. I want to better the battalion and myself. I want to help make royal guard the best and most active battalion on the server. I want to see the battalion and everyone in it succeed. That is why I want to become a trial senior guard

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?: I believe I am ready for officer school because I am active. I am very invested in bettering the the battalion as a whole. I am ready to take on more responsibility and show more leadership to those below me. I would like to use my knowledge to help anyone and everyone in the battalion. I hope to be a role model for those below me so they can learn and better themselves with my help. And I also believe that becoming an officer can help me better myself. Over all I want to make change for the better. That is why I believe I am ready for officer school.

Do you have any warns? No

Edited by RagingCarrot