Chico's TGM Application- Accepted

Chico

In-game name: Chico

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85654658

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SGM in Medical.

Have you donated to the server?: No.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No, I am clear except for my 1 Warn.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes 1 Warning for FailRP Issued 5/24/20

How much time do you have on the server?: I have 2 Weeks on the Server.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: From a Scale 1 to 10 I say a 7, I know much about Stuff that are Canon with Battles and The Events of most stuff as I've seen and watched all the Episodes of the Main Movies from Episode 1 to 6. I know much about the Battles that the Rebellion and Galatic Empire won and lost.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: The Reason why I wanna be a Gamemaster is because I wanna experience what it's like to brainstorm Ideas for Events and work with the awesome Gamemasters that Thrive to make the server fun. I also wanna do SIMs with the other battalions in the server and try to get everyone together to do one.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a GM as I am a good and well known person, that wants to make everything fun for the entire server and like to socialize with others. Another Thing is that I already know how to use most tools and believe I would make a good addition to the GM Staff Team.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am not experienced with being a Game Master, but I do know how they function and how they work with the tools they have.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
[On Ship Event] [Comms] This is ISB Enlisted Chico Requesting Landing in MHB for Dropoff of a Container Containing a Gas of some Kind, Codes are 5 6 1 4 2 3. Next I get troops to transport the Canister to Medbay for Medical to Look at it and see if they can get a Sample of it, Next Thing that happens is the Canister is Knocked Over and the Medbay is infected with the deadly Gas that turns people sick and get infected over time turning them into Nasty Creatures that turn a Human into a Creature that resembles a Zombie. Next Thing you know Medbay is locked down and quarantined until it is secured as the remaining Medical Personnel try to make a cure for this infection. When Unsuccessful of making a cure the whole ship is either infected or worse, The Ship is overun by this Infection as it continues to spread to every Trooper on board the ISD. The ISD is lost as it evacuates as the ISD is Blown Up because the Engine Core's Reactor Overheating. To Be Continued...

[Off Ship Event] The Remaining Troopers on the Transports flee to an Unknown Planet and find an Outpost that is under the Empires Control. They try to settle in but what they don't know is that a Trooper that was on board the Transports was infected with the Virus that was on the ISD. The Trooper starts to turn into a Zombie Creature in a matter of minutes and tried to bite and kill the Troopers that were at the Outpost, Luckily the Creature was gunned down before he could do anything. After that, the Troops try to contact for help from the Outposts Radio and gets a Clear Connection with another ISD near the Sector. What the Troops on the Ground don't know is that Multiple Hostiles of those Creatures start to come from the ISD that had Crashed and blown up. The Troops have to fight and defend the Outpost from the Zombies as they Start to move on their position while the ISD that was Radioed prepares Transports to get them off. They were able to hold off the attack only suffering minor injuries from bites 😉 as the Transports Arrive they fly off into the sky. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Do !give @ or !give ^

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ models/jka_sithyoung_female.mdl  !model @ models/jka_sithyoung_female.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

49 minutes ago, Gum said:

+support

- Effort.

- Knows how to do "The stuffreferring to the Gamemaster tools and what we do.

- Creative.

Good luck chico!!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Accepted!

Please contact a GM V+ in order to get trained

If you have any questions you can contact me on discord (milford#1700)

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021