Ezio Ziden's Officer Application

Starch

Squadron Leader (Officer) Format:

What is your In Game Name? Starch

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? Ezio Ziden

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? Since 3/15/21

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I believe that I should be an Officer because of my activity and dedication to Inferno Squad throughout my time in the Battalion. I've consistently been on for 3+ hours everyday and am on throughout the day helping to have an Inferno Squad agent on at different times rather than all at once. I'm always available to help answer questions to whoever might ask, and I host tryouts consistently to help build the Battalion and increase activity. I'd like a chance to be able to show command that I can handle more responsibility, and have a more active role in Inferno Squad than I currently have. Overall I think that I would make a great addition to the officer team and would be able to help make Inferno Squad greater than it already is and help promote activity and enthusiasm within the battalion. This battalion has been the most fun I've had with gmod and I'm looking forward for the opportunity to try and improve it even more.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I would assist Inferno Squad command by getting as many active dedicated members in Inferno Squad as possible so we have the most active battalion possible. Secondly, I would promote activity to those already in the battalion by hosting more trainings and sims/tournaments with prizes. Lastly I would help guide NCO's to do the same by reminding everyone to host tryouts, and host sims of their own. If we all improve our PVE/PVP skills we could easily become the best and most active battalion in the server.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? 

I am currently an NCO in IF and have spent my time in the server watching how officers and command conduct themselves so that when an opportunity like this one comes up I know what to do. I've also been on the server for a decent amount of time now so I have lots of experience with the server in general and know all the rules.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

Yes I understand.

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

Huge +Support.

-Helpful

-Easy to talk to

-Good app and app contents

-Active

-Organized

-Understand what it means to take lead

-Have put a tremendous amount of time and help into the battalion to the massive amount of Tryouts he has held to the very well executed multi-battalion SIM he hosted!

In my opinion, definitely deserving of the position, good luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Head Squad Lead Don Jire IF4

Official Chestbox Gang Member