Endo

What is your In Game Name? 

My In Game Name Is Endo

What is your SteamID?

My Steam Id Is id:STEAM_0:0:584831457

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?

Around 2 Months

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I want to become a purge officer so I can have a bigger influence on purge so I can lead and help purge with the authority of a officer and be able to help some purge troopers that start acting up by showing them there's a lot more to purge than they think I would use the ability to host sims and further there skills for upcoming mission's and event's. I would do my best as an officer by making sure the nco's and enlisted follow the rules of purge and the server as well as making sure I supervise there tryouts to be able to see if there doing it correctly. I'm active most of the time. when I am on the server I'm on for long periods of time I try to stay active when I'm on I dislike going afk unless I'm either filling something out on discord like training logs or filling out a roster update. I would like for purge to have a lot more fun when being on the job to increase player activity and give them more of a reason to stay in purge and also maybe influence other people who see purge to make them want to join purge therefore increasing the size of the battalion making it easier to host sims with a high player count.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] 

I would focus on leading the purge hosting sims frequently when purge has a high activity making sure they know/follow the rules of purge and protecting the IQ And Vader. And also making the purge are always being at there best when around the IQ or anyone for that matter to decrease purge mingers because I personally dislike purge mingers making purge look bad in front of other battalions especially in debrief I witnessed stuff like that multiple times throughout my time in purge and I believe if I can help guide the enlisted with all the help i can give them as an officer they would be able to put more effort in purge which would benefit inquisitorius command by having the purge on there best all the time.

How many strikes do you have? 

I have 0 strikes

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team?

I have the time to listen to most enlisted and nco's to figure out what would make them have more fun in the game so they can benefit more to purge. by being a officer rank I have a better chance to show them what can be fun as well as make sure they follow the rules of purge while having fun at the same time.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?

I have not had officer experience as of yet.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

I understand this and if I am accepted I will do my best not to be striked as I've been doing sense I joined the server

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT