SCP-012 Test (First Test)

Dr Wizard

Lore Name: Wizard
SCP: 012

Question / Idea: To see if the drug flunitrazepam would be able to make the D-Class stop writing 
Background Research: The drug flunitrazepam  has the following effect:

Nausea 

Restlessness

Tingling sensation

Confusion

behavioural inhibition

unconsciousness occur

and some more which are not relevant. 

Hypothesis: As the drug effects Behaver and leaves the individual in a somewhat unconscious state, I thought it could be used stop an individual from writing down on SCP-012 and killing them self due to blood loss.

Observations (What Happened During Test):  I got two D-Class, I injected 0.1 mol dm^3, 1 cm^3  (D-class john) of the flunitrazepam into his blood steam and I injected 2.00 mol dm^3 , 1 cm^3 into the other (D-Class Sammy). After about 15-30 the flunitrazepam took effect and I got the the D-Class (D-class john) to enter the containment Cell, after writing down for about 10 mins I ask the D-Class to walk away, however as expected he did not and died to blood lose. 

The other D-Class  (D-Class Sammy) entered the containment cell and after 10 mins, ask he to walk away, and to my amassment he did however was they pale and lost about 0.4dm^3 (0.4L). The speed of which the D-class was right was considerable slower which was an unforeseen effected. When the drug wore off, he wanted to return to the SCP-012, so we took him to the med bay and the Doc applied class A-amnestic and he returned to normal. 

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: Non (Sorry) 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Further testing needed, I deliver that if we find the right drug or stimulus to counteract the affects of SCP-012 it would make transporting the SCP much easier and less hazardous. 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Partly, was able to leave but still wrote down.