Tertiary tac suggestion - Denied

Nao

What you want to see? -  PD assistant tac and other future gov level classes to be named and considered something like "tertiary tac" or something of the equivalent. Something below Assistant tac but higher than regular gov. in the chain of tactical qualifications. 

Why should we add it? -  As of now any person that is high enough level for assistant tac has the ability to get on the job and act as an assistant tac unit. Often I see completely untrained, confused, and inexperienced PD light tac or heavy tac moving in with more trained and more experienced assistant tac departments like (SCU, HRT, etc.). I believe there should be another barrier and distinction between the level job assistant tac and department assistant tac like HRT. "tertiary tac" is only an idea can be changed to whatever different name. 
Whenever tac units call for assistant tac's help we most likely mean people like HRT or SCU because they are at least somewhat trained for those situations. As of now with the level jobs when you call for assistant tac you can be getting OFCs or SNRs who are brand new and lack experience to effectively handle a tactical situation. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Provides more clarity and will ultimately lead to more qualified people moving in to tactical situations. 

Who is it mainly for? - All of government. 

Links to any content - N/A

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

5 hours ago, Vital said:

+Support

-good intentions

-Id like to see it!

i have seen this problem happen often they move in without asking actual experience tacs approval and most of the time they just move in after being told not to very annoying

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

They are supposed to be taught, it's a learning job. They will remain an assistant TAC. However they do need more permission then assistant TAC.

PoliceRP Manager