PD Training back - Denied

Vital

What you want to see? -  I want to see pd training back. as much as everyone hates it, it is apart of the rp. i just think you should make SGT and CPL do it. CPL is getting very close to that SGT mark and i think they should start taking a little bit more responsibility. 

Why should we add it? -  I was doing ride alongs for about 5 hours yesterday and 3 of my ride alongs kept threatening everyone they saw either tazing them or shooting them. i think pd is very fun and i think it is the main reason people come on the server. i don't think people should just be able to come on pd and mess with people just because they think its funny because that ruins the whole point of being on police rp and trying to rp. the officers without training are doing a very bad job at listening and are just there to minge. i get that we just added it but i think we really need training for the department to be professional and fun. 

What are the advantages of having this? - more trained and suitable officers for the field, more serious rp, to give CPL a taste of what there dutys will be once they are promoted. there are tons of advantages but those are the main reason i am posting this. 

Who is it mainly for? - PD

Links to any content - n/a

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$