Destiny's SF Vice Marshal Application

Destiny Storm

Do I have a good chance of being Vice Marshal for this battalion?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does Destiny have a good chance of VCMDR?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF GC SV CSO Destiny 7211

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps. 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the commander of this branch as I like to help both Deaky and Soph of running VCMDR while they arent online so I be able to prevent less stress for them of how much work gets put on them. I would like to help the battallion also as I've noticed some SF players who may have joined tryouts decided to leave and I think its because theres not much going on while I could make sure that the battalion would be fun to be around with and keeping NCOS and Enlisteds occupied rather than being bored. If there is any problems that some SF are struggling with I'll be there to help them whether they need help where to go during events or help with tryouts or how to do sims I'll be there to guide them. I would do all I can to prevent minges intterupting a battalion like SF. But with my commanding skills I know I want to use this skill to help communicate more towards SF and show the way if Soph or Deaky isnt on. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I've joined last year about September 2020 cant remember the date. Left the imperial rp server just to have some time off then came back in November 2020. But I'm currently active on the server by being on every 2-3 hours perhaps more every day and every week. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main job of being Commander/VCMDR of this battalion is to help lead a battalion and to also help the Marshal by doing bigger or smaller tasks that they need and to check how SF are progressing throughout the battalion with any good or bad reports.  But not only than that but a VCMDR also tells officers and captains what role they have to do within their job and what advice they can provide for SF to earn promotions, good reports etc and making sure they know what to do within the battalion when it comes to learning new skills of leading troopers and correcting any problems that they may experience if they arent doing a good job. This goes the same for NCOS and Enlisted but like sorting out tryouts for new recruits so that the VCMDRS would be known who else has joined the battalion and seeing by command. As VCMDR they would like to see if players are having a good time, helping out players who are struggling or not enjoying being on the battalion so that they give them choices and advice and information to help them and to tackle rule breakers who arent doing the job properly. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as a Vice Marshal because I been working hard with trying to get new players to take on tryouts, helping out transport for SF players during tryouts or during event when there isn't any SF that have been trained for using DX9s/VTOL or when there arent any players online that can do the transports. I've been keeping an eye on how SF are behaving themselves to see if they are doing the right way and helping them out if they end up being busy in real life situations whether its taking over tryouts for them or making sure they havent done the SOP incorrectly. Not other than that but I also been making sure that if SF are also listen to me whether its getting in ranking order by lining up during events, going to MHB and seeing if they are doing the right way if taking troopers to the right direction. I also make sure when its event ways which I'm always making sure whether we can fly so that I would let them know if they are able to fly or go around the map when we are on ground armour and seeing if they are doing a good job which I will be either telling them or checking to see where they go and if they are doing the right thing. Not only than that but before joining on the server I was going up to Sargent ranks and told ST's to line up and commanded them to tell them where they must go when its db room and if they are unsure I tell them where they go to. I am active around the SF battalion and I know I will keep it up with being online more when being as VCMDR as I know this is important to me to help the battalion more with preventing people leaving because there isnt much going on for SF. I would like to update documents as I like to do that sort of find to keep things up to date. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online from anything like 6pm GMT (UK Time zone) and finish off by going off at 1 or 2am GMT but I can do like any time in the afternoons in weekends like 2 or 3pm GMT. I can improve that also with my activity time by not being online roughly 9 or 10pm GMT as thats what time I been going on recently. I can be little busy scheduled due to either real life matters like being busy or just working in university but I will do more within being online as VCMDR for players. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have warning for Homophobia. And I do apologies for this problem before.