Rachel Corbin's SCM Application

RedKnight

Applications are to be their own separate forums post under the Research section of the forums, following the format below.
The title of your thread should be <Your Name>'s Safe Class Manager Application.
Only Senior Researchers and above are to apply for Junior Command, and all applications are due by 3/21/21
Do NOT post your application on this thread.
Application Format:

Name: Rachel Corbin

Current Rank: Lead Researcher 

Time in Research (Estimate):  a little more than three months 

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command, and what can you bring to the table that others can't? (150 word requirement): I am well known in research and am fairly active in it, and have been since I joined three months ago, I constantly help the lower members of research when I can to try and make sure they keep out of trouble. I always attempt to do tests that have never been done before and encourage others to do the same along with helping them think of test ideas when I can. Along with this I have past command experience from this server and other servers in the past, along with this I believe that I am trusted by research due to the jobs I have been given which is a great honor. Due to my past experience as a command member I know a few good PTs we can do to attempt to boost activity and if I become command I will be able to do more events based on research to allow the lower rankings to get test logs done. As a research member I enjoy reading other researchers' documents and wish to be able to help grade them, maybe not right away but once I get the hang of it I think I can take a lot of that stress off the other command members shoulders.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I would attempt to do PT's with research and other branches like medical or CI, along with this I plan to do many mass tests with CI, with medical researchers, and with just the main research branch, despite a SCM only being allowed to do mass tests on safe SCPs I will find a way to make each and every mass test enjoyable for everyone. Along with Safe class mass test I will request many times to do Euclid and Keter mass tests every now and then just to keep people on their feet, along with this I will also host mass RIG trainings after every meeting so anyone thats level 50+ can be trained. I will do more things but this is all I can think of at the moment.

14 hours ago, not Jay said:

You didn't need to put the stuff listed before Application Format:

+Support

-Good researcher

-Good guy overall

-Active

Good luck on getting command 🙂

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Star locked this topic