SHG VI Ryan's Trial Senior Application

HolyRyan

Should I become Trial Senior?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Senior?

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank: Shadow Guard VI T1 Ryan.

Are you in Shadow Guard?: Yes I am in Shadow Guard.

How active can you be?: With my high level of interest throughout Royal Guard I am very dedicated. You can normally see me on for anywhere from 6-12 hours a day.

Length in Royal Guard: I have been in Royal Guard since 02/09/2021

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?: 

Honestly there are so many reasons I want this rank. Ever since I joined Royal Guard I started setting goals for myself. My first goal I really put my mind to was achieving the rank of Royal Guard and finally getting the privilege of wearing my robes. I was able to achieve that through utmost dedication and support from my peers. Even though that was my first goal, I have to admit getting into Shadow Guard is what I really wanted to try and push myself to do. So, every night I sat on the mat, continuously losing to people 4x my skill level but that did not stop me. There is something inside me where when I start seeing results I push myself really hard to get what I want, and that's what I did. Over the past 2 weeks I have personally trained well over 25 Cadets into the Royal Guard. That was not an easy task and honestly I can't say I did it all alone. Alongside me was Steel who personally I have known for over 2 years and he is the one who told me to get into Royal Guard. I feel like my experiences, and high levels of maturity can help within this position. I would love to show my great features, and professionalism to everyone. You can honestly really ask any Cadet and they can all agree that I have helped them in various scenarios when our high-command and other members were on LOA. I'm an all round fun guy; with a great vibe. But when the time is right I get my game face on and provide a professional and or mature state of mind. I’ve had experiences related to the main duties of this job, and I would like to have an opportunity to show my skill sets here. I understand there will be struggles at hand, but I will try my best to through them. I promise to put my best effort in, and show I'm more than capable for this position.

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?: 

Personally there are many reasons on why I would want such a rank. I feel as if I should be trusted to move up within royal guard so I can help further and better our battalion and cadets as a whole. My outstanding leadership skills and constant un-deniable activity and dedication create a perfect fit for someone like me to become a leader. I hope to achieve trial senior as it is one of my great goals, and in doing so train a handful of new cadets to be our future. I think my loyalty will come into play here as I am extremely loyal to royal guard as a whole so you can put your best judgment and trust into me for any scenario. I am looked up to surprisingly in this community, many people contribute me to the underlying success and elite feeling of royal guard. Many notable individuals have noticed my high interest in helping Royal Guard such as the Sovereign Protector himself as well as our various protectees who I assume love my presence. I did not join Shadow Guard for no reason as well, the moment I joined Royal Guard I knew it was meant for someone as dedicated as me, and trust me it is definitely not for everyone.  I have proved my self in many scenarios, so I feel this is the right move for the future and this is my next step within Royal Guard.

Do you have any warns? No I currently have 0 warnings.

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

+Support

+Extremely Active
+Very experienced and knowledgeable in RG
+Great App
+More then fit for the position, best of luck Ryan, and it's most definitely deserved!! 🙂

Edited by Stinker
  • Like 2

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

• Spice locked this topic