Ryan's Officer School Application

HolyRyan

Name: Ryan

Time in Royal guard? I have been in Royal Guard Since the 8th of February.

Why do you think you are ready for officer school?

There are many reasons why I believe I am ready for officer school. I'm good at forming mentor-like relationships with people in order to help further improve any individual within Royal Guard. I have an extensive knowledge of how Royal Guard and the Empire work, having been part of the Empire for a while as well as serving in multiple different battalions. My combat skills also would be of use to help train new Cadets and any individual looking to get better at dueling. These experiences allow me to be proficient in multiple different scenarios where I need my leadership to shine. Royal Guard has taught me to be a good leader as well as how to form relationships with fellow Guardsmen. I have personally put in over 180 hours JUST within Royal Guard and hope to use my skillsets that I have learned during that time to help push cadets through their questions and  their cadet phase. Personally I have worked my way up the ranks respectively and I like to believe I have made a reasonable impact on Royal Guard aswell as the server as a whole. Getting admitted to this Academy will really just be my next step into becoming a better me, I believe I can learn a lot from this amazing opportunity and hope to strive even further than I have come to help better the empire. 

Are you in Shadow Guard? Yes I am in Shadow Guard.

How many strikes do you have? I currently have gotten 0 strikes.

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png