Farrox

Is SR Thicc Epic?  

1. 1. Is SR Thicc Epic?

• Yes, absolutely.
    • No, I am sus and the impostor.
    • Who?

Lore name: Thicc
SCP: 1048 Object Class: Keter 
Question / Idea: Would SCP-1048 be able to complete standard intelligence tests from low level to high. 

Background Research: SCP-1048 is a small teddy bear, approximately 33 cm in height. Through testing, composition of the subject revealed no unusual qualities that make it discernible from a non-sapient teddy bear. Subject is capable of moving of its own accord, and can communicate through a small range of gestures. The subject regularly shows affection to individuals in ways found endearing by most people. Affection is usually given in the form of a hug to the lower leg, but subject has also been observed dancing, jumping in place, and in two separate events it has even drawn child-like pictures for janitorial staff. All Foundation personnel that have interacted with the subject have responded positively to its affection, even D-class with normally sociopathic tendencies.

Hypothesis: SCP-1048 will be unable to perceive the tests.

Observations (What Happened During Test):
Test1048-A: I was sat in a chair across the room from SCP-1048. I had 2 blocks of wood and a container. I placed the first piece of wood into the open box then closed the box. With the closed box, I attempted to put the wooden block in the container. After 10 seconds of me being unsuccessful, SCP-1048 approached me and the box and tried to push the lid. 
Test results: SUCCESSFUL, SCP-1048 shows childlike behavior towards other people, may have a low level of intelligence.

Test1048-B: SCP-1048 was given a box with holes and shapes that fit into their separate holes. SCP-1048 after being instructed what to do finished the task with relative ease. SCP-1048 only once inserted the wrong piece into the wrong hole on his first attempt.
Test results: SUCCESSFUL, SCP-1048 may conceive higher intelligence than we suspected. More testing should be done on a better way to communicate with SCP-1048.

Test1048-C: SCP-1048 was given a small piece of string and instructed to tie a knot. SCP-1048 circled the string, picked it up, and attempted to leave the testing room. SCP-1048 was placed back onto the table and was given another chance to tie the string, again SCP-1048 tried to leave.
Test results: UNSUCCESSFUL, SCP-1048 was most likely attempting to leave the room to build SCP-1048-D. If SCP-1048 is showing this behavior separate the material from SCP-1048 Immediately.

Test1048-D: SCP-1048 was given an incredibly easy math test.
Questions: 1. 1+1 2. 2+0 3. 1+3
SCP-1048 was given a pencil and the test. SCP-1048 ignored the questions. Instead, he drew on the back of the paper. He drew an image of him an SCP-1048A and an Unknown foundation staff holding hands. The foundation staff's eyes were scribbled out, and he was missing both of his ears.
Test results: UNSUCCESSFUL, SCP-1048 did not complete the test. It may not understand writing or English. Another way to communicate with SCP-1048 must be established.

Test1048-D: SCP-1048 was given another piece of paper to see what he would draw. This time SCP-1048 drew SCP-1048A screeching and a large amount of foundation personnel dead on the floor.
Test results: INCONCLUSIVE, 5 hours after this test concluded, SCP-1048A breached containment and killed 9 foundation personnel. Each of the personnel killed matched a person in SCP-1048's drawing.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-1048 was able to complete low-level tests, ones that most small children can complete. With this in mind, SCP-1048 most likely has a low intelligence one of a small child, because it refuses to do/doesn't understand any written tests, because of this SCP-1048's IQ will be hard to measure.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No