SCP 049 and SCP 999 Cross test

gamingbeaver45

Lore Name: Beaver

SCP: 999 and 049

Question / Idea: If SCP 049 is given a sample of SCP 999 what would happen to the person he cures. 

Background Research: Through past interactions of SCP 999 and 049 I decided to take a sample of 999 and let SCP 049 “cure” them 

Hypothesis: This will cause them to be fully cured and be a normal human instead of SCP 049 - 2 

Observations: During the test the D class was very scared and when SCP 049 did his procedure the D class turned into SCP 049 - 2 a few moments later he turned back to a class D. After the test I asked the Class D and SCP 049. I asked scp 049 what he thought and he said he was shocked that he sense no more pestilence. I asked the Class D what he felt and he said he blacked out.

Analysis / Conclusion: My conclusion is that for farther human test should be used with samples of 999 if the class D to survive

My hypothesis was correct I will do farther testing to see if this is a one time case.

2/19/2021

Question / Idea: If SCP 049 is given a sample of SCP 999 what would happen to the person he cures. 2nd Test 

Background Research: Through past interactions of SCP 999 and 049 I decided to take a sample of 999 and let SCP 049 “cure” them 

Hypothesis: This will cause them to be fully cured and be a normal human instead of SCP 049 - 2 

Observations: During this test SCP 049 examined the substance and said that it's not the cure he then proceeded to put the sample of SCP 999 on his hand and this time the Class D did not revert back to human. 

Analysis / Conclusion: It could be the amount of pestilence or SCP 049 used a different technique.      

As this point i am confused as why this test did not work I will do farther testing if possible

Question / Idea: If SCP 049 is given a sample of SCP 999 what would happen to the person he cures. 

Observations: During the test SCP 049 examined the sample of SCP 999 for a little. Then he "cured" the class D. Confused I asked SCP 049 to apply the sample again, and the Class D were buck to human.  

Analysis / Conclusion: My conclusion is that for farther human test should be used with samples of 999 if the class D to survive

My hypothesis was correct Unlike last time SCP 049 actually used SCP 999 on SCP 049 - 2 and they turned back. At this point I'm still confused onto why this is happening because in this test we used 2 class D. Farther more I still think samples of SCP 999 should be used in test after the subjects turns into SCP 049 - 2 

Edited by gamingbeaver45
Forgot something