1. 1. Should I be officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name?

Purge HVYTO SGM Azir 0781

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:526851212

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?

I've been in purge for a while, But I've only recently getting active and I'm now maining both.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I want to become a officer in purge because I want to be able to reward purge who do good by rewarding this with promotions and making sure they always have stuff to do beside sit a purge checkpoint, I would love to start doing more passive RP for Purge and implementing more. I would love to be able to lead all of our NCOs and Enlisted on missions/events. I would also love to work more with IQ Lore and purge command on improving purge in anyway it can be improved. I have previous officer experience and would love to show the other officers some new ideas or ways to lead if they don't already know! I also would like to make sure we're pushing our NCOs to do tryouts and make sure as a group we hit 3-4 tryouts a day to keep our enlisted numbers going up and up. 

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I can assist by simple being another very active officer within purge and handle the little day to day things that command shouldn't have to worry/stress about. I would actively be doing tryouts for purge and training all our new initiates. I would constantly be talking to my higher ups. I would handle any issues that don't require a higher rank to deal with and make the right decision to solve the said problem. 

How many strikes do you have?

Zero.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team?
My previous experiences of being a officer and my leadership skills. I also have good communication skills with others that I could bring to the Officer Team.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?
Yes within SF and in 501st awhile ago.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes I understand.

Edited by Azir

ACCEPTED 
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions
Do Not Fail Us.

(Player was promoted to Officer after application was posted)