LS2's NCO Application

Nemesis

In-Game name: LS2/Offen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525281116

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 days 

What experiences in leadership do you have?: Have been nco before in other regiment and on other servers 

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum) I would like to become a nco because im quite active on dt and I think its a good opportunity to show my skills in leadership and as a nco to the whole regiment and I think it would give me new steps in dt and on the server and i enjoy being a dt on this server and I enjoy training people like doing tryouts or trainings to improve peoples skills and my own as a nco so I think this would be a great opportunity to do what enjoy most as a dt and what I would do as a nco.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum) Well Im very active so i could host tryouts as many as possible if I have time and i always have time and i would also host a lot of trainings for dt but there is not much more I would do most stuff that normal good ncos would do and I would strive for DT to look good infront of all people on the server and to show we are worthy of the name DT  and to make sure that DT stay active and not be disrespectful aginst other troopers and other regiments and the last thing I would strive for would be so that the enlisteds would do their best to follow rules of DT and server rules.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? Yes I understand that.

Current: IC NCO

| Former IC VCMDR | Former DT Officer |  Former IF Head Agent |  Former DT NCO | | Former SO CPO |

-I genuinely have never interacted with you.
-App meets bare minimum of the wordcount
-Doesnt really give great reasoning on why you stand out

+If actually active itd be great to have active NCO's
+Enjoys tryouts

Overall -Support, i have never seen you ingame and have never spoken to you so i cannot in the right mind say i would support you being an nco. If i see you on more often and learn more about you this might change.

well thanks for the information im mostly on in the mornings and around like 5pm for me or 9pm and why the app meets bare minimum wordcount is because i feelt like there is nothing more to say and im pretty sure we have meet maybe you dont recall or it was a slight moment but its always good to get replys so ik what things to work on

Current: IC NCO

| Former IC VCMDR | Former DT Officer |  Former IF Head Agent |  Former DT NCO | | Former SO CPO |

+Support
I've seen LS2 on often and have even recommended him for a promotion during a meeting, I feel like he would excel with this position.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic