• Yes
    • No

NCO Application Format

What is your name?
My name is Jim 

What is your rank?
I'm at the moment a "fighter pilot"

How long have you been an Enlisted?
I have been an enlisted for 5 days and have been active everyday for at least 8 hours a day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What rank are you applying for?
I would like to apply for "Senior Pilot.

How many strikes do you have?
I believe I have no strikes.

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?
I believe you should trust me with NCO rank as i know what I'm doing, I've had past experience with NCO and I know how to deal with things in the correct way. I'm also not that strict unless I have to be "which is most of the time never". (If you wish for proof off this I'm willing to send a picture of me with my SFC rank.)

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? 
I will help with tryout's, flight certifications and trainings if needed. I will basically help with everything that I'm asked to do and I will also helped Enlisted in the time which I have always been doing since I got "Junior Pilot"

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?
Yes i totally agree with this as there has to be rules be placed for NCO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Information?
Incase you haven't seen me before I'm "SF FP Jim 1495" I'm mainly on in GMT time zone (since I'm from England), I'm quite a nice person to talk to. I'm also always open for people to come and ask me for help I helped ST, SF every battalion if needed whenever I get the chance but they are the main two. I try my best with everything to do and personally me and some of the Naval think I'm a decent pilot. Please don't be afraid to message me for proof of me being SFC I have the proof (you will find me in the naval section on the discord)

Edited by TyroneLiddle
added little more extra information