McFallen HMR Application

qmcfalls0808

Your Full Name & Rank? SR McFallen

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials? To be safer while i test with hazardous scps and be able to get closer to the scps i am testing without worrying about being killed or being infected with something.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? Yes with scp 049.

-support

Very very slim application

Only 1 biologic test done

Application boils down to "So I dont die" no reason of actually learning more about the biological scp's

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Denied.
Application and test log provided are very poorly written; more effort is required.
General application could use some work; very short and doesn't provide proper reasoning.
As for the test log, I'd recommend using Google Docs or Slideshows, as that gives more potential in nicer logs.

• Star locked this topic