SCP 131-B research into affection

STONKSMAN

Lore Name: STONKSMAN
SCP: 131-B

Question / Idea: my idea was to gain affection from SCP 131-B using different methods, i questioned weather you could gain its affection by simply providing it with supplimentation or simply love
Background Research: i had noted that 131-B once shown affection tends to follow the person who showed it affection around untill someone else could best that affection
Hypothesis: i believed SCP 131-B would become attatched to a person who supplied it with water and or food

Observations (What Happened During Test): after provided with water SCP 131-B submersed itself in the tub of water and halted to a complete stop
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): i believe SCP 131-B was taking in the fluids through possible pores in its body surface
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: my hypothesis was incorrect, SCP 131-B did not follow me around once supplied it simply returned to Dr [REDACTED]

Edited by BritishMarksman

RETIRED

Grade: 45/100
The test log is rather short and does not comply with the lore very well, As it is known that SCP 131-B and 131-A do not need water/food to live, Test log can also be a bit nicer looker, So for the future, Please try to comply with the lore regarding the SCP, And put some more effort into the test logs.

• Like 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

my apologies this was a massive fail it was my very first but i accidentally uploaded it to the foundation one not ci, it was a ci test ive since changed everything about it and its now been graded 80/100 which i take as a massive improvement i just made a large mistake and f'ed up right here but its changed and what not 

RETIRED