Breads NCO App

Lone_Drifter21

What is your name? My name is Bread

What is your rank? My rank is FP ( fighter pilot)

How long have you been an Enlisted? I think i've been enlisted for 2 months now

What rank are you applying for? I'm applying for SP

How many strikes do you have? I have no strikes

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? You can trust me with a NCO rank because i'm a friendly guy when i'm just walking around and such so every time. I have a really good shot in TIEs. I'm not trigger thirsty. Im well liked by colleagues. I know and are willing on how to host SIMs, and Trainings. I love helping others if its a task that I can actually do and it isn't some weird and impossible task to do. I love other players as long as they aren't rude or salty but its GMOD its bound to happy so I have a way of fixing myself and not to snap at them. But in all you can trust me because i'm a good person in and out of character.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? If they host trainings I can be like " hey you can't demote him just cause he said fortnite is good " I could be a good reminder on what SF should look like and act. I may be no officer as NCO but I sure can help them. The only reason I don't help that much is i'm not there or are doing something else at the time. But I can assist them on anything basically.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? Yes I agree on those terms.