How will 1048-A do in a hearing test

Mastertlf

**Mark....Authenticating**
**Rank/Name Found, Mark Robinson LR?**
[Y/N?]
[Y]
**Welcome**

We decided to prevent any unnecessary harm to foundation personnel so rather I had a RIG unit step inside 1048-A's cell with all the needed equipment.
The first sequence was Left, Left, Right, Left, when playing the sounds through the headphones it didn't respond, I explained it again through the RIG's speakers.
Repeating the sequence it responded but did miss a few times it went Left, Right, Right, Left rather.
The second sequence was Right, Right, Right, Left, and responded to it thusly Right, Right, Right, Right, It seems to have a bit of a hearing disability with its left ear.
To see if this was the case one last sequence was done, Left, Right, Left, Left, it responded Left, Right, and stopped, it didn't hear anything past that it seems.
Extracting the RIG and equipment we recorded the data and left.

In conclusion it seems 1048-A at least this form has a hearing disability in its left ears this could be because the ears on that side were taken from somebody with a hearing disability.

**Mark....Logging Off**
**Goodbye**

Edited by Mastertlf

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired

40/100

Interesting idea but ultimately too short.

Not sticking to the normal format isn't bad, It can be quite good sometimes. But in this case there's really no time to process any of this, It's just the test without anything else. I get that the test is the most interesting part but the buildup matters.

Everything else was fine though.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png