SmokE bois 966 test

TheHOLYland

Lore Name: SmokE boi

SCP: 966

Question / Idea: What is 966 made of and how does it cloak?

Background Research: We know that scp-966 can go invisible, but what we don’t know is what it is made of or how it goes invisible.

Hypothesis: I’m guessing when we put a d-class in, 966 will go after it but I think it will play with he or she, and when we take the d-class out when 966 hits it a couple of times, and when we take a look at the wounds I’m hoping that there will be fragments of the claws in it. Then I will further study them.

Observations (What Happened During Test): At the first few seconds that the d-class was in the chamber 966 did appear, and was walking around the d-class. Then when we closed the door we had heard some screams from the d-class. Then when we opened the door there was nothing but an arm. So I took the arm to the lab and checked if there were some fragments, and there were only 2 wounds so the chances were low. On the first wound there was nothing and on the 2nd one there was!

Evidence/Visual Stimuli:914749170_scp966test.thumb.jpg.16a57477aa09ebd056d7af6ca23ec5e3.jpg

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): So when the d-class died that was normal but sense 966 only hit a few times it was low on if we would find a fragment. But when I found a fragment 966 could have hit it hard and that's probably why the d-class died so fast.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes/ no because I didn’t know 966 would kill him instantly. And the yes is because I found a fragment and I will leave what I found in the extra notes.

Extra notes: So when I tested to see if the fragment could still turn invisible by taking a small tube of lava, it immediately went invisible when it came 9 inches close to the lava. For the 2nd thing I did I took a microscope to see if there are any invertebrates on the claw and I found nothing. For the 3rd thing I drilled a little hole in the claw and when I checked inside with the microscope it seemed to have some sort of material inside of it. After that I put the claw and the materials from the claw inside of a container in the research lab.