TTexas

513 New Breach Protocol

Author: Lead Researcher TTexas

SCP: 513

Class: Euclid

[INSERT PASSWORD HERE]

[Accepting]

[Accepted]

Idea: What would happen if I gave a D class ear muffs and another D class ear plugs that cancel out one noise?

Background Research:  SCP-513 is to be suspended in a one cubic meter block of gelatin and contained within a soundproofed, climate-controlled cell. The gelatin must be inspected daily for any degradation or loss of integrity. An emergency inspection will be carried out immediately following any earthquake, explosion, or sonic event grade 2 or higher. Personnel performing the inspection are to wear earplugs and active noise-canceling earmuffs at all times while inside SCP-513’s cell. ALSO EARMUFFS PROVE TO BE UNCONFORTABLE AND CAN FALL OUT. I AM TRING OUT A BRAND THAT CANCLES OUT ONLY THE SOUND OF 513.

Hypothesis: SCP 513 produces a certain sound every time and if we can cancel out just that sound all personnel can wear it and still be able to talk in case of a breach.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The one with the ear muffs reported seeing a ghost which was touching and looking at him. The other D Class said that he did not see a ghost

Evidence/Visual Stimuli:

[WARNING DATA CORRUPT 78%] 

[Skipping]

[Skipped]

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The ear plugs I designed worked out and we should give them site wide. It means that no case of hearing 513 will happen anymore.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes it was correct.

[Signing out]

[Closing]

65/100

Idea isn't the most creative but it is useful for containment.

Despite the fact that there was no evidence/stimuli you made it work in universe.

Everything else is good.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png