• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: connor/ashe

SteamID STEAM_0:1:64785772

What is your ULX Rank?: Plat

What is your RP Rank?: Nu7 Lcpl Sec Sgt

What is your timezone?: Akst

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No Applying for some experience 

How Active are you? (1/10):10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 6 3 from last year 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I personally think it would be great to have me as an event member because I can create a variety of event ideas to do with other event team members i have had experience with ULX so i know commands like !goto !bring !give !strip Etc . I am wanting the experience of being an event planner on the server as well as working with others to collaborate an event that can be large scale i am very perceptive and i listen to commands that are given to me and i will follow them without question i am vocal with my opinions and i give input when needed or when i think when it is needed and i do have skills working with other people in an environment like this personally im not very creative and that may be a downside for me joining the event team but i belive that joining the event team will help me create more and better events that are elaborate 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Lights out some how? For some reason the generator has been deactivated patience personnel find a robot messing with controls apon finding out they have been  the robot turns on the power and acts scared once the robot is secured they find out this is a maintenance bot turned sentient trying to find a way out of the facility and into its own life as a free robot 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I personally like scp 001 SD Locke Proposal (When Day breaks) i always found that the though of the sun turning maleficent to us and essentially ending humanity for some reason left mysterious was interesting along with the fact that it makes anything into a creature that has all the memories is even extra spooky even though i find it interesting i also find it scary with the fact that something like that along the lines of sun turning deadly to us is a complete possibility to the human race 

Edited by ConnorWolf Moat.gg

-Support

-haven't seen you too much on the server

-Why we should allow you in ET isn't at word limit

-Event sounds complicated

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

12 minutes ago, Sleeping Pills said:

-Support

-haven't seen you too much on the server

-Why we should allow you in ET isn't at word limit

-Event sounds complicated

True, this event sounds absurd and I'm currently lost... please, take your time and think of what other people will think of these ideas...

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector