What is your name?

Bond/OO7

What is your rank?

FL [Flight Lieutenant]

Who gave you permission?

Soph

What Squadron are you applying for?

Cobra Squad Vice Lead

What can you do to assist the Squadron Leader?

I can assist the Squadron Leader by holding at least 1-2 tryouts a day to help the squad grow. Im also on everyday for 8+ hours on the server and im on later hours of the day. As CSVL I can also help the future and current cobra squad members but guiding them in the right direction. I am also not afraid to discipline those apart of Cobra for breaking rules and insubordination. I also hold Cobra members to a high standard when transporting troops to ground.

What skills do you have to be apart of this Squadron?

I have the skills to be CSVL because I have been in cobra for a while now. Also I have the experience needed to show those in CS how to fly transports properly. I am very familiar with members of SF and Cobra squad so I can talk with them personally if needed. When it comes to both VTOL and DX9 transports I fly very smoothly, efficiently,ย and safely to ensure those aboard are safe and secure. I can also provide a few tips to other Cobra members when it comes to flying transports.

Do you understand if you are striked you will be removed from the Squadron?

I understand the conditions of my position

21 hours ago, [GL] :Dominat3er said:

Who gave you permission?

Soph

@soph Can you confirm?

๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง | ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ