J. Carter

In Game Name:

Oddball

What is your rank?

Onyx Squad Officer

How long have you been in Onyx Squad?

a little over a month now

Why do you want this position?

I want this position because I feels as if I be the best fit for the role as I am mature and a good leader. I also want to aid SL Ben in leading this squad and help make into an elite squad, and I also want to bring in new recruits into Onyx and lead them to success.

What can you do to assist the Squadron Leader?

What I can do for the squadron leader is to help him/her out the best I can when they need it or ask for it. I will also try my best to host at least one Onyx squad tryout and and try to host as many Sims as possible  I will also be trying my hardest while in the squad and will make sure that everyone in the squad is not breaking any rules and is doing the right thing and to not be messing around outside of SHB or bunks.

What skills do you have to contribute to the squad?

The skills i have in order to contribute to this squad is that I'm very skilled in air combat , and I know how to handle myself when I'm under pressure while in air combat.  I have good leadership skills and flying skills for all kinds of ships/Tie's. I can bring new ideas to Onyx squad and also be able to communicate well with other squadron members. With the new ideas I have, Onyx squad members won't be sitting around doing nothing while waiting for an event, we will be doing sims, practice and, patrols around the ISD.

Do you understand if you receive an OSS within the first week you will be demoted?

Yes, I fully understand the consequences and terms for if I was to be striked.

Edited by 2 Stubbs