Hale's Onyx Squad Vice Lead Application

Hale?

In Game Name:

Hale

What is your rank?

Onyx Squad Captain

How long have you been in Onyx Squad?

I've been in Onyx for about half a month.

Why do you want this position?

There has been a large boost in recruitment and activity within SF recently and I want to help Ben lead this squad and bring in new pilots who are interested in Onyx.

What can you do to assist the Squadron Leader?

I can host tryouts whenever anyone wants to join. I can help enlisted and officers within Onyx squad with any problems or questions they have, and help them become better leaders, pilots, or people. I can be active during the hours that Ben is not on and host sims to keep our pilots engaged and sharp on the controls of their TIEs and communication with their team. I can help Ben create documents or edit pre-existing documents and work with him to change aspects of Onyx squad. I will try to help anyone I can as soon as I can with anything.

What skills do you have to contribute to the squad?
I used to be an officer on many other Garry's Mod Role play servers, from leading troops on the battlefield as an Army Major to leading a fighter wing as a Flight Lieutenant in the 19th Air Wing on a Clone Wars server, and even Leading the prestigious 212th Attack Battalion sub-battalion, the 2nd Airborne Company. as a Major in the 212th, I was given a lore spot as Barlex, so I am able to handle large amounts of responsibility, and I have much experience with leading people under my command, which is why I'm striding for Vice Lead.  I have also been chosen for Onyx squad captain, so I know what it's like to lead Onyx, and the experience will help me as a Vice Lead. Being in these officer positions, I learned how to make documents and can make any document needed. As a pilot for the Clone Wars server, I flew a bunch, so I am confident in my skills when it comes to piloting TIEs, and I'm sure I can help others as well.

Do you understand if you receive an OSS within the first week you will be demoted?
Yes, I understand.

Edited by Hale?
  • Like 2

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

I +1 the shit out of this man not only is he very competent and dedicated he is also experienced when i comes to onyx and the effort in his app is 11/10 you have my full support 

• Like 1

EX SF WCMDR | EX Onyx Lead | GamingLight Member Since April 2020

On 12/1/2020 at 1:35 AM, Alex_Hoff said:

I +1 the shit out of this man not only is he very competent and dedicated he is also experienced when i comes to onyx and the effort in his app is 11/10 you have my full support 

Accepted

Fill out a roster update 

Definitely not blacklisted