Frox

Voting Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I Be OSVL

• Yes
    • No

What is your rank? SF AP OSO SV Frox 0036

How long have you been in Onyx Squad? I joined Onyx Squad 11/18/2020

Why do you want this position? The reason I feel like I should be granted this position is because, I have really enjoyed being in Onyx Squad and  I want to see it thrive and be a very active squadron. I feel like that if I was granted the permission of OSVL I could not only assist the squadron leader but host tryouts, help recruit new people into Onyx, and help onyx stay populated and keep it active.  I can not only keep Onyx active and thriving but I can also get rid of any SF's that aren't fit for Onyx Squad. As much as I want Onyx Squad to stay active, I don't want any SF's that are not fit for the job. As OSVL I will make sure all of the Onyx Squadron will stay trained and ready for any dog fights that could break out outside of the ISD. I will make sure Onyx Squad is trained via SIMS and other combat based exercises.

What can you do to assist the Squadron Leader? I can assist the Squadron Leader by taking on difficulties that the Squadron Leader may not want to. If the Squadron Leader wanted new members but did not feel like hosting tryouts, I would be there to host tryouts. If the Squadron Leader was having problems when it comes to minges or SF that are apart of Onyx, I would be there to help, whether its training or PT.  I could also help The Squadron Leader by diffusing problems before it comes to the Leader, If a conflict is happening I can handle it before it goes to the Squadron Leader.

What skills do you have to contribute to the squad? The skills I have to contribute to the squad are not only combat related but just being a good leader in general. I would be more than willing to help train Onyx Squad Members or lead them into a battle. As I have progressed through SF I have noticed that with new people keeping communication during combat related events was a problem. I also had problems keeping communication during combat. As OSVL I would make sure that combat comms during a hostile situation would be enforced. This would result in better communication and the threat being taken down faster.

Do you understand if you receive an OSS within the first week you will be demoted?

I would completely accept this result whether or not I agree with it. The Squadron Leaders decision is final.

I hope you enjoyed my short and simple OSVL application. If there is any issues with grammar or spelling please let me know so  I can fix it. Thanks, - Frox 🙂