106 Exploration

TTexas

[BEGIN LOG]

Lore Name: LR TTexas
SCP: 106
DO NOT VIEW IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN LEVEL 3 CLEARANCE

Test Log 1
SCP-106 appears to be an elderly humanoid, with a general appearance of advanced decomposition. This appearance may vary, but the “rotting” quality is observed in all forms. SCP-106 is not exceptionally agile, and will remain motionless for days at a time, waiting for prey. SCP-106 is also capable of scaling any vertical surface and can remain suspended upside down indefinitely. When attacking, SCP-106 will attempt to incapacitate prey by damaging major organs, muscle groups, or tendons, then pull disabled prey into its pocket dimension. SCP-106 appears to prefer human prey items in the 10-25 years of age bracket.
The test will be sending in a RIG and two class D personnel. The Class D if they escape they will then tell me about it. The RIG will have live feed.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The RIG escaped with video footage. Then a D class killed a MTF member, Agent [REDACTED], and I had to kill the D class.
Video Log:

https://medal.tv/clips/36646470/syeBh7D9pPla

https://medal.tv/clips/36646079/JC0e1JeGqegW

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): They RIG escaped and we now know what one part of 106s pocket dimension looks like.

That concludes this test log and we will possibly continue more testing with more subjects.

[END LOG]

Grade: 90/100 THAUMIEL 

Grammar: Exceptional Grammar. Didn’t spot any errors myself. Nice work.

Format: I suggest you attempt to use Google Docs or other editing software in the future so you can use pictures and other features.

it would  also be nicer if you space everything a bit more and put up a few more labels on each area.

Creativity: I really like that you managed to actually catch footage of SCP-106’s Pd. It’s not something that has been attempted to my understanding, nice work!

• Gaminglight Love 1

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;