1. 1. Should I be Gunnery officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name: Predator 

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:460589128

What is your Rank on the Naval Roster: Midshipman 

What Specialty are you applying for: Gunnery 

What Naval HC (Admiral+): Admiral WiN

What can you do to improve this Branch: I believe that I can improve this Branch by making suggestions and reporting to the top person in gunnery.  Also I think that I would be able to change things up if needed and seeing that this Branch could be better if possible. 

Why should you be Trusted with this Rank: I think I should be trusted because I’m loyal to my fellow naval. And I treat all my naval with the most respect also I do not disobey my fellow Naval. I believe I’m trustworthy of this rank,  

Why do you want this Rank: I want this rank because I think can improve some things and make suggestions to people about this Branch. Plus another reason I want this rank is to try something new and learn something new. I want to see what this Branch has to offer and hope that this Branch is good. I would like  to meet the fellow Naval that’s part of this Branch and get to know them more.

Do you understand that if you get a Strike you will be Stripped of this rank: Yes I understand the consequences but I will make sure that I will never get a strike. 

What is your purpose of this Branch: I believe the purpose of this Branch is to Monitor what happens on the Death Star and monitor what happens in Turbo Lasers. Also could check to see if the TL and Death Star are in Good shape.

+Support
-Good Naval 
-Competent 
-App could use more work

Good Luck Predator! 

Edited by mikeytheman
  • Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Applicant has left Naval.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟