Larkkit's GM App

Larkkit

In-game name: Adria/ Larkkit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89006417

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: FL(2LT)/ Lord I (SSGT)

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week(server time I don't know if the server counts hours differently but I've been playing the server for about 3-4 month."

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a decent amount of Legends and Cannon stuff

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to help make the server more interesting and try to help keep the server fun and help get more new people

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have been a Senior Mod and Senior GM on another server and i know how to most of the commands on the server 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes as mentioned above I've been a Senior GM and a Senior Mod

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: i would try to make some rebels or some Headcrabs try to get the ISD to Crash and get the ISD to get the info out of the downed ISD. for a On ship I would take a page from legends and make a faction from beyond the known galaxy and have them attack the ship to try and gain intel from our ships computer systems and the troops would need to stop them from entering the Bridge and the EC to prevent them from taking our highly classified info and try to get more info on them for the Imperial Data banks

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give orange stunstick

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes !model ^ models/vinrax/player/scp049_player.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes