Lasky´s AO Application

Lasky

What is your in game name?: My name in-game or my characters name is Lasky. 

What is your Steam ID: My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:114047100

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: My rank on the Naval Roster is Commander. 

What specialty are you applying for?: I´m applying for Aviation Officer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Hobbs gave me permission to apply. 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I´m an active person and I usually try to at least be on the server for 2 hours every day. But on Fridays and Saturdays I can no life it. I´ve also been an SF before so I´m pretty familiar with SF so it´ll probably benefit. I would describe myself as a person who wants order and discipline and I want to add this to the SF. With my high level of discipline and respecft I can give that too to the SF so that they can become and even better batallion. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I´m a disciplined person who gets a bit upset when someone breaks protocol or minges about. I´m a serious RP´er at heart and I´ll continue to be that for a while. I can take orders and give orders very well. Since I´ve been doing it a lot in Naval. 

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank because I´ve been in SF before and it´ll be fun to work with them again. I usually don´t interact much with SF anymore since I left SF, and it feels more familiar than learninga bunch of new information. I know there´ll be always something new after you´ve been gone for a while but it wouldn´t be as much as if I´d be joining a specialty that I´ve never been in before. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to assist and to maintain the SF. I will also be trying to maintain the traffic throughout all the hangar bays. 

Edited by Lasky
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 5:28 PM, MrPickle said:

-Support

-Short App

-Needs to relearn basics of being a Supervisor

-The position could assist you in rebuilding your flaws.

~Ducks

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟