Should I become a trail GM  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a trail GM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Magic 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236141287

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: i'm in naval and sf

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, i'm also a lord. 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Never 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, 2 false warnings

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Not well, but i know some of the stuff

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Because I like making people happy, and every time i see a Gm making a event, everyone seems happy, and i also wanna become Gm, becasue it looks fun, i like to participate in the event's and every time i'm helping it's just fun, and then i thought why i shoudlnt i try make a Gm applictaion so i can host my own event's.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because i'm already a Moderator and i would never use my powers to harm or crash the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, i'm a Moderator. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: My only experince is with staff and how that work, so i have never been a Gm so that's why i'm making a TGM app

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

First on-ship event: At first i would say that i need 3-5 actors in ooc chat, and the people with highest donation rank, i would bring them to the back of the ship and get them to go in ts and brief them. Then i would make ready the Rebel NPC spawners, and I would spawn some A-wings and some crusiers. I would make 3 of the actors normal rebels, and the 2 highest donation rank Jedi's and after that i would give them a toll gun so they can turn on so the NPC don't shoot at them, so then i would strip them and give them some rebel guns and health them about 2500 and 250 armor, and i would give the jedi's 5000 helth and 500 armor and a light saber . After that i would bring them to engine core where they will start turning the power off and start killing people, and then i would enable the NPC spawners and starts spawning the crusiers and the a wing's. After that i would buda one of the jedi's and get him to be watch over and intaragted . After he has been intaragted i would make the ISD to kill the jedi, and then the even't is over.

Second off-ship: First i would ask people not to do tryouts or any sim's, then i would say in ooc that i need 3-4 actors to off map event, after that i would make myself a ISB and i would make the other persons to isb gurad and isb pilot and isb elisted, then we would head to the isd and tell them that we ahve found rebel's on hoth, in the mean time i have seted my event on hoth there are rebels npc spawners and rebel aircrafts and jedis, after i have talked to the ISD we would take donw to hoth and shoot the rebels, after that we would take one of the rebel as out prisoner and get  him to brig and after he had told us about his plans we would kill him, that was the off-ship even'

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give magic dt_e11, something like that 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model magic  models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_01/pilot_imperial_orig_01.mdl an example. 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Magic0807

Old ImperialRP Moderator | Magic Naval Crewman | 

5 hours ago, nicklas said:

+/- Support

+ Good and serious guy

- App looks rushed

- The event ideas is too basic

Good luck 🙂

good luck chief 

LETS GOOOOO

[IC 1SGT 3319 Carmine]

spacer.png  

• 2 weeks later...