SCP-173, how does it react to humans

KillerboyYT

Name:Adam  Current Rank:JR  Who else was with you:2 Class D(4k Macho)(d class doo doo fart) and security officer(died before i could get a name) What you were trying to find out:What happens when SCP-173 comes in contact with humans What happened During The Test:I at first ordered the security officer to put the prisons in the cage with it then i closed the gate and watched i saw 173 move a bit and look at them then nothing,as i was making the security officer exit 173 attacked and killed him then i closed the door before it could do any more damage, the class d got out safely and after mind wiping them i put them back in the d class blocks,i was surprised the prisoners were not attacked and confused on why,in conclusion there were interesting results.

Grade: Euclid (70)

Format: I suggest you begin to space apart your next log. I also suggest you use google docs. Another major problem I have with this is that it’s too short and it looks more like an activity log than anything else 

creativity: you literally fed 173 a D-Class and asked what would happen, this was a feeding more than anything else

i understand if this is your first test log and I hope you take my critique to heart and do better

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;