SCP 096 & 008 crosstest

Jaiden

Lore Name: Dr. Wolfie
SCP: 096 & 008

Question / Idea: How will SCP 096 react to being infected with SCP 008?
Background Research: SCP 096 is a tall white entity that show singes of mild malnutrition and when someone views SCP 096's face 096 will move a very fast speed's too get the the subject that viewed SCP 096's face.  SCP 008 is a disease that when infected with SCP 008 will become a zombie like entity that will attack any humans it see. 
Hypothesis: If SCP 096 is infected with SCP 008 he will enter a more agitated state.

Observations (What Happened During Test): I got a sample of SCP 008 then went to SCP 096 then help from a MTF we bagged him them I infected him with SCP 008 and left his cell. Shortly after I heard him start clawing at the wall for a few minutes then  its stopped I waited for a few more minutes but still heard no noise coming from 096's cell after that I called the test over.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): It may have put him in a agitated state for a few minutes which then the affects could have wore off.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar