SCP 008 test

Jaiden

Lore Name: Dr. Wolfie
SCP: 008

Question / Idea: If I put a filter in that goes up into the roof that holds in side then will SCP 008 still be able too infect people?
Background Research: SCP: SCP 008 is a disease that when infected with SCP 008 will become a zombie like entity that will attack any humans it see. 
Hypothesis: If I put a filter over SCP 008's cell that goes up into the roof that then holds it there then SCP 008 can not infect anyone.

Observations (What Happened During Test): I took a D class too SCP 008 and put it outside and went into SCP 008's cell with a hazmat on and put a filter over it then put a pipe on that goes into the roof and then sealed the hole for the pipe to goin so only the pipe is there. Then I opened SCP 008 and sent in the D class and left him there for 5 minutes then took him out and scanned him too see if he was infected with SCP 008. Which he was not infected with it then I took him too medbay go him checked out and sent him back too D block.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The filter and the pipe putting it into the roof may have stopped any SCP 008 from getting out which may be why the D class was not infected.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar