SCP-008 cure Test

Jaiden

Lore Name: Dr. Wolfie
SCP: 008

Question / Idea: If I take a sample of 008 and add half a pill of SCP 500 then examining the weekend SCP 008 and make copy's of it will it still cure someone that is infected?
Background Research: SCP 008 is a disease that when infected with SCP 008 will become a zombie like entity that will attack any humans it see.
Hypothesis: If I use a SCP 500 pill to make a cure then make copy's of the cure it will work on other people infected.

Observations (What Happened During Test): I took a D class too SCP 008 and went in there with him in a hazmat suit and then went in I took a sample of 008 and put it in a vial and infected the D class with SCP 008 and then went back out  I then started to mix the SCP 500 with SCP 008 then when it had turned into powder then examined it and made 2 copy's of it I gave one copy to one D class then gave the 008 and 500 mix too a other D class and both where cured of it when I scanned them for SCP 008 then too them to Medbay then sent them back too D block.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Since SCP 500 can cure SCP 008 mixing them would cure it but making a copy of it too make over and over would be hard to do but maybe its cause that I found out how the weekend 008 worked and that's how I made it.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes

Sorry if there are any misspelled words or miss used words I'm not the best a typing/writing

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar