a dog or a body?

MexicanGuy

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

• 1 month later...

Overall Grade: 73/100

Lore: 25/25 To my knowledge, all the lore surrounding 1424 is correct.

Creativity: 13/25 Not a very creative test, this basically just goes over "What is 1424?", and has been done multiple times before.

Presentation: 22/25 I like the color coding of differing people when talking; however, some mistakes on separate dialogue lines not being spaced out. Also, not changing some of the basic stuff (site 05, Case File Number ,etc.)

Writing: 13/25 Multiple spelling and grammatic issues; however, the test log still is readable and comprehensible. 

Additional Comment: A lot of spelling and grammatical issues. Make sure you change things like site 05, the case file number, etc. Highly suggest making sure everything is spelt right and looks pretty. Good work on keeping it focused on lore.

Test Quality:  Meets Expectations

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."