I SHOULD BECOME OFFICER  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a officer

• Yes
    • No

Officer Application Format

What is your name? Magic 

What is your rank? EP

How long have you been a NCO? 2-3 weeks I think. 

What rank are you applying for? LT 

How many strikes do you have? None 

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? I should become Officer because, I have done so much for SF. I have done over 30 tryouts, I have leraned people how to fly, I have helped the new FC'S, I have just helped all the people I could.  I am 15 so I will take it very seriously, and become a good Officer (If i get accepted). I also really wanna try because you  get to help people in SF and I love helping people. I can be active every day. But every second Wednesday to sunday, can't I be active because i'm going to my mom and at my mom's house i don't have any computer. But i promise I will be active at least 4 hours at 1 day. And the days I am at my mom I will help people on discord if they need any help. I Just really wanna try become a Officer.  I want to help other people, such as FlightCadets who have just got into SF,  show what you need to read and what you need to do on the SF job so that they can enjoy the SF on the server as we all are, and remove those who are trying to ruin the mood of other SF players who try to play RP

What can you do to assist command with this rank?  I would assist the command team because I want to support the SF in a positive way. I'm on almost every night and there is a lot of NCO's and ST's, I think if I get the rank of Officer, I will try my best to get all the NCO's to do tryouts, If I make it high up in the ranks in SF If I do get accepted I will always help the lower SF  and anything else they need assistance with. I'm always active (10-14 hours a day) . I could be higher when I get on that day. I would just like to help the SF grow and like a chance to help the SF, I will try get more NCO's to be active and get NCO to help other people. 

Edited by Magic0807

Old ImperialRP Moderator | Magic Naval Crewman |