SF SA OS Radec 5690's NCO App

Calixus

NCO Support  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Radec in becoming an NCO?

• +Support
    • -Support

What is your name? Radec (5690) (Onyx Squadron)

What is your rank? SA

How long have you been an Enlisted?  3 days.

What rank are you applying for? SP

How many strikes do you have? Zero

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?  I have been through many commanding positions (I have a list if someone wants it), I have also been taking command whenever an NCO isn't on (Ask Espur or Krapfan).  I am a very serious individual and a talented leader who will train those under my command to the best of my ability. 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I can  assist with trainings and even create new formations for combat or not. I can teach discipline and seriousness to the new pilots or run trainings for the existing ones.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? Of course I understand! 

Edited by Calixus

+1

Been with this guy on several servers, and across a few games (GMOD Military roleplays, ARMA 3, Holdfast [if you count that]). When put into an officer position, he takes his role seriously. Tasked with training, he keeps a cool head and stays informative, but doesn't deal with nonsense when needed. Leading into a fight, he makes the best use he can with what he's given, manpower and equipment, then aims for supremacy rather than success. Lastly, Calixus knows how to give and command respect when necessary. He isn't the type to start some fuss over command or rank, but he will take the reigns if a superior officer is failing in their duties at the moment. Rather than listen to me drone on about the guy, I suggest seeing how he does for yourself/yourselves.

- ST LCPL Jericho 9724

Edited by Espheo