2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Vice-Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

31st ADTL LTCOL Mychael 3747

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The 31st Battalion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a vice commander of the 31st because I feel like I can help a lot of people in that position. I can help a lot with fixing up the roster (if it still has any issues but those may have been fixed already). I also feel like I can help the 31st with its relationship with other battalions, sfor example doing sims or training sessions that involve other battalions to join in and have fun.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

I have around 2 weeks of game time, but its almost 3 I think.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose for a 31st Vice-Commander is to take charge of the battalion when the Commander isn't there. Often to keep the 31st in shape and give orders to the officers on what to do for the battalions. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've been on this server for a while, I've seen many commanders come and go. Many of them make mistakes, and I analyze each one to make sure that those mistakes don't happen. With that knowledge I feel like I could make the 31st better from them. And although I have made mistakes too, I have bettered myself from those mistakes. I never tallerate minges and scold those who do. So in my hands, I'll make sure the 31st is in tip top shape (but we'll still have a few laughs along the way.)

7. How often can you be Online? :

Even though school has started, I will always try my best to be on very often, atleast once everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

• I have 0 warnings on the server (I know shocking but you can check)

22 hours ago, Lonely Blunt said:

+/- Support
+ Nice guy
+ good officer
+ active
+ 0 warrnings

- a little short

yeah that what blunt said the app is a little short but i can see u being a VCMDR

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR