SCP 354-6's Tests

Mastertlf

Mark Robinson
RnD
Researcher

Notes: This was supervised by multiple CI all armed and in a remote area.

Log Begin.

The CI Staff Who Conducted And Supervised This Test: RnD Researcher Mark [REDACTED], Military Members [DATA EXPUNGED]

SCP 354-6 Had Appeared From SCP 354 Again Before Its Execution Multiple CI Had Broken Into The Site Around SCP 354 And Was Successful In Containing The Instance Of 354-6 When It Was Put Into Containment A RnD Staff Member Who Had Gotten Permission From Higher Ups Decided To Test 354-6 To See If 354-6 Has Reactions Similar To Humans As His Body Seems To Be Similar To A Human The Test Had Begun Shortly After [REDACTED] PM.

Test Results.

CI Members [REDACTED] Set Up A Perimeter In [REDACTED] Near The City Of [REDACTED] First, A Taco With Beef, Lettuce, Onion, And Taco Sauce, It Reacted By Gesturing For Water, As The Researcher Handed Him A Bottle Of Water 354-6 Began To Drink It Afterwards Being Relived Most Likely The Taco Sauce Was Too Hot For Them, Second 354-6 Without Being Provoked Touched A Cactus It Had No Reaction, Meaning It Most Likely Cannot Feel Pain, And The Next Test Had 354-6 Simply Look Around It Did Seem To Enjoy Its Surroundings, The Third Planned Test Was To Shoot It In Likely Fatal Areas Excluding Its Brain It Did Not Bleed, Nor Did It Die,  The Fourth Test Was Arming 354-6 With A Small Pistol, It Surprisingly Demonstrated Immense Skill, Shooting With Speed And Precision, Checking With Their Higher Ups Before Hand They Armed 354-6 With A Large Rifle 354-6 Could Not Even Begin To Function It , And For The Last Test, 354-6 Was Fed A Small But Deadly Amount Of Cyanide, It Died Soon After.

Log End.

Addendum.

How To Use 354-6 For The CI, Protect Its Head, And Arm It With A Pistol I Presume It Can Survive Multiple Shots Which Would Murder Normal Humans And Would Still Be Effective When Shot Due To Its Lack Of Pain And Release It Into The Foundation, Also Regarding The First Test I Decided To Start It Off Simple And To See If It Can Taste.

Addendum End.

Edited by Mastertlf

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired