Spud's CI Application

Spud

In-game Name: Spud

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534956543

DiscordID: Superspudmuff1n#0494

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I know about the more popular SCPs but in total I would give myself a 5/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Well I was a Class D and I escaped the facility and made it to the CI Base. There were two CI online one guy named Jay BEER and the other guy named hope, but they were AFK. I found the message on the wall that told me to apply at this link, so here we are. Otherwise I think CI is one of the most fun classes on the server. One of my lives are in GENSEC so I get to experience CI Raids quite often, and It would be nice to be the ones Raiding rather than the ones dying. I can provide screenshots if you don't believe me that I escaped as a Class D

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I don't know how rare it is really but I assume my escaping as a Class D sets me apart. I have about two days of playtime on the server as well if that helps.

How active can you be? I can probably get on at least once every day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days*

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png