CASE FILE NUM 2 SCP 999 TESTING

Name: SPONGE

current rank: AR

Date: 4/7/REDACTED

SCP involved: 999

CI Personal involved: hunter killer

supervised by: R/A

Foundation personal: R/A

Hypothesis: well I think scp 999 can heal other animals besides a human and i dont think that his goo can repair any broken items. 

Observation: SCP 999 looks like he could heal any animal but not repair anything.

........................//AUDIO LOG//.........................

Today I tested scp 999 and today's results where remarkable the first thing I tested on him was to see if he can heal anyother animal besides a regular human being. I got a rat and cut the rat making the rat have a minor cut wound I toke some of scp 999 goo from him and rubbed the goo on the rat.....it didn't work it seems as a certain amount of goo can heal an animal/species so I dumped my hand with the rat into scp 999 pulled the rat out and saw the rat was clear of everything facial blemishes cuts scars you name it so I was thing about it and that maybe scp 999s goo can repair the Gene's and DNA inside the subjects cell so then I thought a crazy idea maybe scp 999s goo can repair broken items so then I put a broken fork into scp 999 I pulled it back out in the fork was spotless as if it was never broken before in my conclusion I conclude that scp 999s goo can heal any animal or fix anything broken no hazards or errors did account to this test.

P.S: I kept some of his goo in a jar for testing you know.