[SCP-096] ~ Mirror/Amnestics test 27/11/19

Phillers

Clearance Level: 3.

List of Personnel involved in testing: Researcher Falxen , Security SGT Dogo, Security SGT Kerfuffle, MTF Nu7 2ndLT Tumz, MTF [REDACTED] P14, MTF E-11 MAJ Warge, Dr. Slime, Lead Engineer Doggo, MTF E-11 MSGT Swole, Lead Researcher James Dark.

Level D personnel involved: 4

SCP: 096

Errors and/or safety hazards: Due to this being an 096 test, all non D-Class personel never actualy saw 096 while it was not bagged, and the testing chamber was outfitted with pressure pads and laser detectors, and the chamber's window's were sealed off using sheet metal.

Note : Major breach of safety occured during the removing of SCP-096 from its Containment Chamber and moving it to the Testing Chamber, Security/MTF forces slipped up and saw 096's face, MTF forces who came to assist then also saw 096's face, untill it could eventualy be contained by MTF Epsilon-11. a total of 11 Security/MTF Officers/Operatives died because of this.

Question: Does 096 respond if seen trough a mirror (i know that this might be somewhat weird to ask, but it has never actualy been tested as far as im aware), 
Will SCP-096 calm down if injected with amnestics after entering a Rage state.

Background Research: It is commonly known that SCP-096 will respond by entering a range state and killing its victim if the victim sees SCP-096 trough picturres, video recording, ect. It has now however been determined wether the same result will show if 096 is observed trough a mirror, and while this might seem odd to ask if all other methods do trigger a response, however, we have plenty of SCP's whose effects only trigger/dont trigger if seen trough a mirror, so its worth ruling out.

As for amnestics, well, there's no real research into the area, we know amnestics cause someone to forget things, and maybe it will cause 096 to forget who saw its face?

Hypothesis: For the mirror, it will most likely just trigger as per normal, however, it is worth an attempt to see if it will hold any effect. For the amnestics, i assume it will work, i mean, if it cant remember who saw its face, then it should not trigger, right?

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):20191127204854_1.thumb.jpg.cac09de196b6dad5cf34277ea1fdb726.jpg

Inner testing chamber, SCP-096 situated behind divider, mirror on the left, and infared sensor in the back left.

20191127205445_1.thumb.jpg.2bd325a85be2cb729954d712a12ceec3.jpg

Outer testing chamber, MTF Operatives Tumz and [REDACTED] shown, Also shown : Dr. Slime and Lead Engineer doggo.

Analysis and Conclusion: For Simplicity, this will be divided into the 2 tests that were done.

1. Mirror test.

1 D-Class was situated on left side of divider (Closest to the door), and 096 on the other side. Mirror was placed on the wall to allow D-Class to see SCP-096.

D-Class was blindfolded before entering chamber, and was instructed to remove the blindfold once the door was closed behind it, D-Class was (Trough PA system) instructed to look into the mirror, D-Class reported disgust upon seeing SCP-096. SCP-096 entered a rage state near immediately, and [REDACTED] the D-Class.

Notes : Well, that was expected.

2. Amnestics test.

2 D-Class were placed in the chamber, one infront of 096, and one behind. Both were blindfolded. The D-Class infront SCP-096 was instructed to remove his blindfold and look at 096 over PA, while the D-Class behind 096 was instructed to inject SCP-096 with amnestics once it entered its rage state. (D Class had previously been equipped with a Syringe holding 10CC's of Class A Amnestics (Roughly enough for erasing 30~ minutes of memory in a baseline human)).  Once D-Class saw, 096, it entered its usual rage state, D-Class behind 096 injected it with amnestics, this seemed to confuse 096, as it took significantly longer to stop crying and [REDACTED] the D-Class, second D-Class survived without injury and was later recovered. SCP-096 was recovered from the testing chamber after this test, and was returned to its containment chamber.

Notes : Altough not what was expected, this did show results. It took 096 a lot longer to respond then usual, possibly we simply didn't use enough amnestics. I will have to redo this test with some of the highest grade amnestics i can find... Can someone ask MTF for some Class C?

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: For test 1. Yes, it did as was expected. For Test 2, no, i had hoped that the results would be better, but did show some effect. Further testing will need to be done.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

i killed all of the mtf and security gaurding you it was stupid how many time i rolled higher

ok how about if it was possible it would be cool though just a idea put a dboi at the bottom of the ocean then well in a submarine of course then well let him see a picture of 096 this is also a major breach so lets not do that now that im thinking about it 

Retired Research Low Command