Lynx's Research Command Application

ConnorWolf Moat.gg

Name: Lynx (Formally Connor)

Current Rank: SR

Time in Research (Approximate): 1 month 

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I personally think it would be a great experience for me and I feel I can help with the minge with appropriate training and supervision of the Jr's and trainers i think I can bring out possible new formats for testing and types of test everyone can do not just a singular branch i feel i can help bring BOTH Branches To Glory Not Just My Personal Branch (Utilization) possible ideas for mass tests or just regular testing i would strive to be a model anyone can come to if they have both a question,concern, or problem with staff from any branch or other people inside this branch  I would use a fair non biassed opinions to any problem handed to me I also think that because I have had real-life supervisor training (Both Job And School) I feel I may have that advantage around non real-life trained applicants 

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; I would personally be active in training I would hop on immediately to train any new trainees I would also help with there first days in research assisting the JRs with there testing ie bringing them to tests that they cant test on and helping them with there own tests ie personal test assistance and possible mass JR testing and or ideas I would as I mentioned I would strive to be a model anyone can come to if they have both a question, concern, or problem with staff from any branch I have done a good few tests that have been considered "Good" By my supervisors and other command in research my personal "Expertise" (NERDING OUT) with SCP lore and the entire universe will help with testing on items that aren't on the server ie SCP 500 etc i also think i would just be a chill command person.