Beepis

SCP-999

Date: August 11, 2019

Research conducted by: Junior Researcher Suas

Clearance rank: Level 2

List of personal:1 Junior Researcher

Level of Class D : none were needed

SCP:999

Question: is SCP-999 sophisticated enough to have emotions and/or moral code?

Background Research: SCP-999’s file on the official wiki

Errors or safety hazards: we were uninterupted and nothing happened

Hypothesis: I think that SCP-999 will not have emotions and/or moral code because it is dog like and has no brain to be seen

Questions asked (NOTE: these questions are hypothetical)

1. You find out that there are more of your… Species out there in the wild. How do you feel?

Answer: feels quite happy that he has more Friends

2. Some of your Friends went out to play D&D you were not invited. How do you feel?

Answer: sad

3. you decide for once to venture into D-block and a mass riot is happening what do you do and how do you feel about that decision

Answer: help personnel get to a safe place

4. You were released from the facility (a miracle) how do you feel

Answer: Sad to leave people I know from the facility

5. SCP-682 has broken containment again and you stumble across him he seems angry and he roars into your face how do you feel

Awnser: suprised

Moral code questions (hypothetical)

1. A train is on the loose and there is a family of 5 tied to the tracks. You can change tracks to only kill one person what do you do

A. Change tracks

B. Ignore it

Answer: A

2. Train situation again however there is enormously fat man that if you push him onto the tracks he will save both people what do you do?

A. Switch tracks

B. Push fat man

C. Ignore it

Answer: no opinion

3. Train situation again but the switch tracks option is unavailable however if you jump in front of the train it will stop it what do you do

A. Push fat man

B. Sacrifice self

C. Ignore it and let the family of 5 die

Answer: B

Conclusion: SCP-999 appears to do whatever it can to save as many people as possible whether it be by sacrificing himself or doing actions that may get him in trouble. SCP-999 also does show to have basic emotions and can show greif even though it remains happy most of the time. my hypothesis was entirely wrong and I have underestimated SCP-999

Pictures:20190811073625_1.thumb.jpg.45d57c047839f9c59aff7efd0a22d3f2.jpg

Edited by Suasponte113

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin