SCP - 049 l Codename: Cancer

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-0049] ~ Research (Aug. 4th 2019)

Rank

• Researcher I

Clearance Level

List of Personnel involved in testing: 

• E-11 289E
  • Researcher Parker
  • Myself

Level D personnel involved:

• Class D (literally his name)

SCP:

Errors and/or safety hazards:

Question: 

• If a d-class personnel was diagnosed with cancer, Would the cancer cells die alongside the Host once killed by 049’s touch, and if so, would they also reanimate once 049 has finished its procedure to turn the d-class into a 049-II. 

Background Research:

• It is a well-known fact that 049 is able to reanimate a corpse with the materials it keeps inside of itself, so it could be possible to also reactivate cancer cells.

Hypothesis:

• The D-class reanimated as a 049-II would also mutate due to the Cancer cells inside of him reactivating with a new substance, and 049 would decide if it is still counted as “cured”

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):

Analysis and Conclusion: 

• The 049-II was reanimated and after 3 Minutes the interior tumors began to mutate leading to growths outside of its body. It also grew more aggressive.
  • Upon questioning 049 on the state of it’s “patient” it claimed that now it was less a being than it was before and was disgusted by it, ending in it disposing of it itself.
  • My conclusion is that on testing different types of cancer, as well as different stages would result in different mutations and possibly the possibility of a stronger or faster 049-II up until one that might possess other abilities. Further tests can only confirm or deny.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?:

• Very Much so, I am quite happy with today’s Test.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.