SCP 1048 Emotional Standing Test

Duncan

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-1048] ~ Research (May 18th of 2019)

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Myslef | One SO Unit | 

Level D personnel involved: One D-class Personnel designated 3153

SCP: 1048

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP 173 Had Over Populated and had a massive breach on the way back to D-block

Question: Does SCP 1048 Understand | Or Have Moral 

Background Research: I Re-Read The Existing File | No Existing Topic of psychology of 1048 was found | i also found a D-class that was well versed is SCP 1048

Hypothesis: Can SCP 1048 Answer Questions That must achieve a moral understanding to answer.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N/A [Role-play Items} One Smiley Drawing | One Sad Face | One Scared Face | One Angry Face | A Gun With A X over it | Several Security Personnel with guns Aimed at a Crude Re-creation of scp 1048 with X's of its eyes |

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP 1048 was given his information. 1048 Promptly Drew a Large Smile on one of his paper sheets and hugged the D-class | 1048 was asked as to what he thought about Myself . He Drew a Smile | I then told 1048 That the man that arrested the D-class was In this very building . . . . . 1048 Began To try to scream but the D-class Comforted 1048 and 1048 did not scream . . . 1048 then drew a stick figure with X's of its eyes and wrote sorry beneath it | 1048 Seems to at-least understand Moral | 1048 Was asked what it thought of my own firearm.. He jumped on me and smacked my gun out of my hand, i then grabbed it and unloaded the clip . . . . 1048 Drew a smile and a gun with a X over it | i asked 1048 what he though about the Security. . . He Drew a Fearful/Scared/Angry Face | I asked him how they treat him. He Drew Bullets Being Fired at himself and he had X's over his eyes | Interesting 1048 seems to despise Firearms do to past issues | I asked 1048 how he views the facility . . . . . . . . . .He Drew [Redacted] killing [Redacted] Eating [Redacted] while people are laughing at [Redacted]. | | | | | Test was Terminated Do you SCP 173's Massive Breach. | | | | |

SCP 1048's Information: The D-class Was Falsely convicted of Murder. The D-class is a medic, and a war hero.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes, outstandingly 

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.