3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:0:53169316

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 9th 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 6 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?User

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1

9. Have you donated? yes, but not on this server

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

12. Timezone: CDT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): none

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) i am a hard working individual who will apply myself because i'm very committed. I also am entering summer break so i will also have a lot of free time that was once not available to me.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would bring them to a rooftop and ask for their reasoning for such absurd behavior as i warn them for their behavior. If the player if really hostile i will gag them and explain why they're being warned for disrespect and Mass RDM and if this behavior is to pertain then i'll report them to a higher power admin.

-Support

I've seen you once

"Have you donated" means have you donated on this server, not a different server.

15 is partially incorrect. 

Low effort

Responded to own application

Good luck!

^^^

You and natsu can stop giving +support

to each other

-Support

I've seen you once

"Have you donated" means have you donated on this server, not a different server.

15 is partially incorrect. 

Low effort

Responded to own application

Good luck!

I have NEVER seen you before, it may be due to time zone difference however people from the US seem to of not seen you before so I am doubting that, if you want to become staff you wanna be active, mature, have interest in the community as well as know the server rules and ye you can even follow a basic rule stating do NOT respond you your application :/

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18