ArmyGuy- False Warn Report

ArmyGuy

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: ArmyGuy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175979238 

The admin's name in-game: Glow Locke

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I do not. 

What warning did you receive: False Hostage

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1302630496 (6th warn down)

Why do you think this warn was false: In my opinion I think this was false, because first off this was when I came back after I "died." I've been told before by staff that I can take a hostage, even when they're not tied up, because this is from when I was robbing a store. A couple have told me as long as I keep a gun pointed at the hostage, I'd be good and just go with the RP and they don't see anything wrong about it. Glow didn't even take me to a sit and explain to me on what I did wrong, he just straight up warned me and left apparently, I didn't even notice the warn until a day later. This is of course optional to remove, I just feel like it's sooo bull, because everyone else does not care about cable tying up a hostage. 

Any extra information: I've seen high up staff members just go it and even staff that are watching the RP over their shoulders and people actually making negotiations and the hostage getting out in-harmed.